Dear WECNF Member,
The Annual General Meeting of the West Ealing Centre Neighbourhood Forum is taking place on Tuesday 17 June 2014 at the Drayton Court Hotel, The Avenue, W13 8PH. The start time is 7:30pm. At this meeting a new Management Committee will be elected to serve for 12 months. If you wish to serve on that committee you must inform WECF in writing before 14 June 2014.
The agenda for the AGM is;
- Chair’s report on the activities of the Forum since the AGM on 18 June 2103
- Treasurer’s report of the financial position of the Forum
- Financial Accounts 2013/2014
- Appointment of independent inspector for WECNF accounts
- Proposed change to Constitution: Amend 5b) to allow the committee to co-opt up to eight additional voting members onto the committee
- Election of the committee for the forthcoming year.
Immediately following the AGM there will be a discussion and vote on the three Crossrail station location options which emerged at the 22 April Crossrail West Ealing Station meeting.
I do hope you can attend this meeting.